Sunday, September 12, 2010

New iPad to have FaceTime Camera?

Appleinsider claims that Apple may already be in "advanced testing stages" of a new FaceTime capable iPads.
A version of the tablet device with a built-in video camera and support for the new FaceTime video conferencing standard has already progressed to the advanced testing stages, according to a person with proven knowledge of Apple's future product plans.
The followup iPad is said to be due no later than 1st quarter of next year with some suggestion we could see them sooner. The report corresponds to recent claims that the iPad's next-gen firmware contains FaceTime debugging software, similar to that which was leaked prior to the iPhone 4 launch.

Apple released the first (and also current) iPad in April 2010.


(Macrumors.com)

13 comments:

  1. Interesting. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ipad... I honestly don´t like apple, and I really don´t see why I should throw out my money for an useless Ipad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cool!! I like it a lot.

    I'm gonna follow your blog and check daily. Check out my blog too if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really don't give a damn about the ipad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol. Ipad. It's like a laptop with a built in webcam. nothing special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love to mah bro

    wtfiniggagun.blogspot.com

    check this too to find new interesting blogs to luv daily

    thefuckinlist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting post, gonna follow/support!
    Showing some love, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice mate,i'l do daily round on your blog,please do aswell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Useless for me. I don't really care for the iPads.

    ReplyDelete
  10. man people are going to feel like assholes who got the first one.

    ReplyDelete